After the new launch of new firmware of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 (4.1.2) everyone would want to root their phones.
Well here it is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Root.
Note : uGeeKy will not be responsible for any kind of harm or damage caused to your software and rooting the phone may void the warranty but reflashing it with the respective custom ROM will be brought back to warranty.
Just follow these 7 easy steps to root your device.
Before I mention these steps i recommend you to download USB drivers for your phone and turn on USB Debugging from settings .
- Download CF Auto Root Package and Odin.
- Power Off your device and bring it to your download mode by holding the power off , menu and volume down button
- Run Odin and connect your phone with your USB Data Chord / Wire
- A message “added” will be displayed under the odin message box
- Now click on PDA tab and select the CF-Auto-Root-tolte-gtn7105.mdr file and click on “Start” button
- After the installation is done, you will get to see a Pass message with green background at the top of Odin. Your device will now reboot automatically.
Your phone is now successfully rooted 🙂